Istanbul Esenyurt

ID: ista089a

64.000€
  • ID Number: ista089a
  • Size: 60 m2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Swimming Pool: YES
  • Total Rooms: 1+1
  • Dist.to the centre: 25 km

Istanbul Turkey real estate for sale for affordable price in a luxury compound

The property contains of 2 blocks each one with 17 floors and total amount of 282 flats for sale and 10 commercial units. The modern and affordable real estate in Istanbul is located in Esenyurt region close to the main E5 road and is built on the plot of 5754 m2.

Each block has 6 elevator: 4 of them for residents and 2 for service usage.

A block: each floor consists of 7 apartments with different sizes:

1+1 apartment (60 m2) , 2+1 apartment (110 m2) and 3+1 apartment (150 m2)

B block:  each floor consists of 9 apartments with different sizes:
1+1 (62 m2, 64 m2, 73 m2) , 2+1 apartment (88 m2, 111 m2)

Each flat has a balcony and 2 parking lots in the underground car parking area.

General features:
  • Cafe
  • Turkish bath
  • Sauna
  • Jacuzzi
  • Fitness center
  • Sports field for adults and children
  • Swimming pool
  • Children’s pool
  • Children’s playground
  •  Kindergarten for children
  • 7/24 security

In the neighborhood of the region you will find following shopping centers:

  •     Carrefour hypermarket
  •     Torium mall
  •     Marmara park mall
  •     Pelican mall
  •     Media market
The nearest educational and health places and metro stations:
  • Haramidere metrobus station
  • Esenyurt state hospital
  • Medipol hospital
  • Istanbul University brunch of Avcilar
  • Istanbul Aydin University
Payment types and delivery date:

1.    Cash way
2.    Installment way (35% cash first payment) and remaining (65%) is paid in installments within 30 months.

The project currently in the construction state and it will be ready in the end of December 2017.

This property is also available for sale in 2+1 apartment and 3+1 apartment

ID: ista089a
Istanbul Esenyurt

Contact to Company

Maximos
Real Estate
Office: +90 242 324 89 20
Mobile: +90 532 251 44 33
Other listings

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Subject

Your Message

Are you human ?

captcha