Buy New City Apartments in Antalya. Flats for sale in Antalya. The new luxury property is located in the popular region of Antalya Konyaalti. The Residence consists of 3 blocks with 60 totals for sale. The Residence is just in 1500 m to the sea and around the compound there are grocery shops, markets, pharmacy and banks.
The project completed in: June 2016.
- Independent room heating system (natural gas boiler and radiator panels installed).
- Inverter air-conditioning for each room.
- A cooker, built-in oven and ventilation hood ” BOSCH” or ”SIEMENS” are in every apartment.
- Electric window and balcony door shutters are installed in every apartment. Double glazing windows.
- A wardrobe is in the entrance hall.
- Aluminum ceiling and spot lighting, a shower cabin and bathroom cupboards are found in WC-and-bathroom units.
- All the shower cabins floor in marble
- Reflected ceiling with highlighting ”LED” are in every sitting-room and entrance hall.
- Built-in kitchen cupboards are of modern design.
- Thermal insulated roof covering ” YTONG”
- Thermal insulation walls covering
- Elevator for 6 pax and weight controlling system.
- Wireless Internet.
- Fitness hall and sauna will be taken into use in a working order.
- An alcove and special landscape design.
- Video door entry system.
- Central satellite system ( 2 outputs for every apartment ).
- Professional apartment management directed by the construction company
- That Antalya is also known as the paradise on earth”, “the pearl of the Mediterranean’. and “the Turkish Riviera”.
- That the most magnificent and best- preserved ancient thetrejn Asia and Africa is the Asperidos Thafr in’” Antalya.
- That, in addition to numerous archaeologicaL cities and historic buildings, Antalya offers lots of waterfalls, caves and an endless beach.
- That 15 of the world’s top 100 hotels are in Antalya, according to a worldwide survey of customer satisfaction conducted among 35 million people.
- That the world class golf clubs of Antalya are among the favorites internationally famous golfers.
- That the city was visited by Attalos, and subsequently by queens and emperors such as Cleopatra and Hadrian.
- That Antalya Museum is one of the world’s most important museums thanks to the ancient statues on display.
Buy New City Apartments in Antalya
This apartment is available in 3+1 Duplex apartment and 3+1 apartment