Antalya Cheap Apartments for Sale presented to you by Maximos Real Estate Agency. The Property is in Antalya for reasonable prices that you don’t want to miss! The residential complex has its own garden and swimming pool. Walking distance to the sea and shops. Each apartment has 2 balconies from which you can enjoy the view on massive Toros mountains.
General Features of the Project:
– Sunbathing terrace
– Landscape garden consisting of carefully selected plants
– Garden irrigation system
– External wall and ceiling: extra materials used for heat and sound insulation
– UV-resistant special exterior paint
General Features of the Apartment:
– 2 balconies in each apartment
– Balcony exit doors, sliding doors
– All windows have shutters
– 23 year warranty against fading and color at double glazed pvc windows
– Built-in reservoirs, built-in closets
– First-quality ceramic tiles
– Bathroom cabinets
– Washing machine place
– Glow-painted custom-designed kitchens
– Kitchen granite counter top
– Glow-painted American panel doors
– air-conditioning infrastructure
– Custom-designed and high security steel doors
– Laminated parquet first quality
– The rooms and hall ceilings with decoration cornice
– Custom-designed plasterboard suspended ceiling in the bedroom
– Specially selected anti-bacterial cleanable wall paints
Antalya first came to the limelight with the discovery of the Karain Cave, one of the oldest human settlements in the world. It hosted many civilisations from near and far thanks to its favourable climate and abundant plant and animal life. Located in southwest Anatolia, the Gulf of Antalya was known as the Gulf of Pamphylia in ancient times.
Even though Antalya was established much later than other cities on the Gulf like Side, Aspendos, Perge and Phaselis, it grew at a rapid pace due to its natural harbour and its mountain passes which enabled access to the interior regions.
While these prominent cities of the past were abandoned over time, Antalya not only continued to exist, but flourished and is today one of the most important cities in the Mediterranean region.
In the second half of the 20th century, strides made in the tourism sector bore fruit in a very short time. With its natural environment, historical attractions and world-class facilities Antalya has become one of the most important tourist centres in the world.