Explore Maximos Antalya Turkey Luxury Real Estate for sale with luxury and modern properties inside it in the Antalya Lara region of Turkey.
The luxury compound is built on the plot of the size of 4616 m2 where the landscape area is 3500 m2. There are 4 blocks and 32 apartments for sale. Luxury and modern property is located in a prestigious region of Antalya that is called Lara.
• Car parking
• Children’s Playground
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Security camera systems
• 60×90 granite floor tiles
• Spot and LED lighting
• Shutters (automatic)
• En suite bathroom
• Separate kitchen
• Kitchen 3x built-in set
Antalya has ever attracted a wide array of travellers, including Paul the Apostle, and Ibn Battuta among others. Antalya had replaced Phaselis—beautiful ruins of which now lie to south of the city, between Kemer and Olympos—as the main harbour of the surrounding region during the reign of Seljuks, in early 1200s, but the lack of a large hinterland (or, rather, lack of good connections with its mountainous hinterland) meant for much of its history eversince that it was a provincial coastal town, albeit with a multicultural community of Muslims, Christians.
– A number of sports championships including motor rallies and the 2010 World Weighlifting Championships.
– Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival: Turkey’s largest national film festival, last week of September
– International Eurasia Film Festival: International film festival held annually
– Antalya Festival: September
– Mediterranean International Music Festival: October, 6 days
– Antalya International Folk Music and Dance Festival Competition: Last week of August
– Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival: June and July
– Flower festival May
Antalya has beaches including Konyaaltı, Lara and Karpuzkaldıran. For winter sports, Beydağları and Saklikent are both natural beauties of the city.
There are a number of mosques, churches, madrasahs, masjids, hans (caravanserai) and hamams (Turkish bath) in the city. Kaleiçi, the harbor, which the city walls enclose, is the oldest part of the city. Kaleiçi features many historic houses with traditional Turkish and local Greek architecture.
Antalya Turkey Luxury Real Estate
This property is also available for sale in 2+1 apartment