Welcome and thank you for visiting our site; I presume you are looking for the best deals in the real estate industry in Istanbul Turkey. Here you have found the perfect and most affordable property.
I know it is difficult to imagine a luxurious property that is cheap however, you better believe when I tell you that this property is exactly that and what’s more is that, if you make it a residential, you are bound to make a good fortune from the rising demand for rentals in the area.
We hope you will tap into that market and stake your claim in this booming real estate market in Istanbul Turkey.
This investment is a good match for those who are looking to attain citizenship in Turkey. Investing in Turkey is one of the smoothest ways to become one of the many citizens of this country.
The apartment is in Kartal Istanbul near the sea meaning you get to have a view of the waters. You can also see the Island from this property. The metro station is one of the many facilities that are close to this property.
With this property, is a title deed that is ready and also the blueprint.
There is room for negotiation on the price of the property.
Talk to us for more details.
As said earlier, you will have an amazing view of the Island and the sea from this property standing on the balcony.
Did I tell you that the balcony is spacious? So spacious you can turn it into a room of sorts where you hang out. Good idea aye?
There is more than one ground where children are allowed to play.
The availability of an indoor swimming pool on the property makes it easier for you to enjoy some level of privacy and safety while swimming.
General safety precautions have been put in place with the provision of professionally trained security guards to man the property.
There are closed-circuit television cameras well known as CCTV for short planted around the property as extra security measures to help in ensuring the safety of everyone and everything within the property.
You have the privilege of deciding between the Spa and Sauna or the Turkish bath, I would advise you to interchange between them for a great experience.
They say a healthy diet makes about 80% of a body’s fitness while physical exercise takes the remaining 20% therefore, we have taken care of the equipment and space you need to achieve the 20%, the ball is in your court now.
We have also gone ahead and installed a system known as smart homes that helps you organize your house remotely by the touch of a button on your mobile phone.
You will definitely love the gardens in this project.
Last but not least, every tenant has a parking space reserved for them.
All-important transport stations are just after the gate of this property starting with the Metrobus station that is approximately 10 – 15 steps away.
The property is positioned along the E5 highway.
It is 9 kilometres to Kadikoy Baghdad Street and precisely takes you 16 steps to the formula 1 park.
The Maltepe Park, Anatolium, and piazza shopping arcades are a kilometer from the property.
The international airport known as Sabiha Gokcen is within 20 minutes of the property.
There are health centres, shopping arcades, schools and universities, hotels, and markets a kilometre away.
It takes you approximately 20 minutes walking at a speed of 5 kilometers per hour to get to the sea and coastal line from the apartment.
Call us and become a proud owner of this beautiful investment.