Buy City Apartment in Antalya. The new Residence is designed for the city life in Antalya with all the required features for the comfortable life. The project consists of 2 blocks with the swimming pool.
The apartments completed in: December 2015.
• First class beige, marble in the building entrance hall and stairs
• Jotun brand exterior paint
• Central satellite dish system
• Landscape application with project
• Automatic watering system
• Aluminium apartment entrance doors
• Central heating Kombi boiler in all areas including the radiators
• Generator with a cabin, with Aksa / Net Power brand or its equivalent, having
the power to cover all the apartments
• Biological treatment system
• Decorative pergola on an appropriate place in the project
• High resolution camera system around the site
• Steel doors
• PVC windows
• All rooms have laminated parquet
• Franke, Siemens or Electrolux brand built-in kitchen: cooker, oven, cooker hood
• Bright, acrylic kitchen cabinets; Hi-Gloss, drawers with stoppings
• Kütahya, Vitra or equivalent brand tiles
• Vitra brand Sanitary ware
• Artema brand faucets
• Hüppe brand shower baths
• Vesbo brand sanitation system materials, silent pipes
• LED lighting and suspended ceiling in all the rooms
• Daikin, Mitsubishi or equivalent brand multi-system air conditioners in all the apartments
• Cloakroom in all the apartments, wardrobes in the dressing rooms
• Wooden doors
• Natural gas in the cooker in the kitchen
The memorial Hadrian Arch and The Clock Tower are remarkable and date back to Hellenistic era.
This is the nucleus of a city which embraced many civilizations during time. It is now restored and has became a most attractive touristy center with its hotels, restaurants, shopping and entertainment facilities. Kaleici retains all the original ancient Turkish archaeological characteristics. The port’s marina has been completely restored and is well worth visiting. The restoration activities in Kaleici won the Golden Apple Prize, the Oscar of tourism.
A prize winning museum and one of the most notable archaeology museums, of the world. It is also the only museum in Turkey with a children’s department exhibiting ancient monuments appealing to children.
This ornamental marble arch was constructed in 2nd century BC by the Romans in honour of the Emperor Hadrian. It is the most amazing area in the whole ancient Pamphylia region.
Kesik Minaret (Broken Minaret):
Once a Byzantine Panaglia church, later converted into a mosque.
Buy City Apartment in Antalya