Buy Property Antalya Konyaalti. Apartments for sale in Antalya Hurma
Modern apartments in Antalya are located in the region of Antalya Konyaalti, Hurma. Luxury compound has 1 block with 4 stories and a big swimming pool. This region is famous for its 10 km long Blue Flag beach. The property is built according to all modern technologies and is earthquake resistant.
In Konyaalti there are many local markets, shops, cafes, beach bars and pharmacies. In a short walking distance you will find a public bus station, from which you can reach any place in the city.
– Swimming pool
– 7/24 security and security cameras
– Steel entrance door
– Suspended ceiling
– Granite-entry corridor
– American kitchen
– Bathroom furniture sink + shower + Hilton
– Video entry
– TV satellite system
– Car parking
– Fitness center
· In the west the plateaux are: Ördübek, Uçarsu, Gömbe, Gödene, Yesilyayla. Taskesik
· In the east the pleteaux are: Akçaalan, Kesikbel, Avason, Gücer, Ikiz, Dumanli, Derme, Aliç, Topalceviz, Beloluk, Güglenpinari, Geris, Güzelsu, Mesat, Sülek, Dereköy, Mahmutseydi, Pinarbasi, Gedevet.
Antalya Major Rivers:
· The rivers in the area are: Esen, Demre, Aksu, Köprü, Manavgat, Alara, Sedir
· The streams are: Akçay, Alakir, Acisu, Varsak, Bogaçay, Arapsuyu, Düden, Karpuz, Çolakli, Çavusköy, Delice, Dim, Biçki, Ince Agri, Kalediran
The vast plains of the area are ideal for the cultivation of citrus fruits and greenhouse produce.
· Along the coast are the plains of: Kumluca, Finike, Tekirova, Manavgat, Alanya, Gazipasa
· Inland : Tekeli ve Taseli Plateaux, Elmali, Mügren, Kizilcadag, Korkuteli
Antalya is famous for its long stretches of beach, most of them awarded with the Blue Flag. Patara in the east is the longest natural sandy beach. Phaselis and Adrasan are two other beaches famous for their natural beauty and ancient ruins. Konyaalti beach within the city boundary is a pebble beach and has also been awarded the Blue Flag. It has recently undergone a transformation and is now a popular hotspot for beach clubs and bars. It is the only project of its kind in Turkey. Side Incekum in the west is a very well-known sandy beach.
· Beaches to the east are: Patara, Kaputas, Çayagzi, Finike, Kumluca, Çirali, Adrasan, Tekirova, Phaselis, Çalticak, Topçam, Sarisu, Konyaalti
· To the west are: Lara, Belek, Kumköy, Kadriye, Ahmediye, Alara, Incekum, Alanya, Kaledran, Biçki, Koru Meydani, Hacimusa