New apartments in Antalya are located in a touristic area Konyaalti. The property is built near the famous Blue Flag Konyaalti beach, that stretches for 10 km long. All apartments have gorgeous Toros Mountains view.
Modern property in Antalya consists of 2 blocks with 4 storys each. Residence will be constructed with quality materials which gives earthquake-resistance.
Features of Konyaalti Apartment in Antalya to buy:
• Wooden gazebo
• Safety Standard Service 24 hours a day
• Automatic garden watering system
• Special lighting and garden area
• Dedicated telephone line between the security guards and each apartment
• 24-hour video surveillance
• Separate building protection
• Satellite TV and Internet
• Precinct high fence
• Each unit is equipped with a complex system of water storage and purification
• Interior finish porches made of high quality marble
• Fully automated elevator
• In the construction materials are used for heat and sound insulation
• Large basement
• At the base of the complex held isolated drainage
– Each room is air-conditioned
– Built-in kitchen: cooker, oven
– Top quality sanitary ware
– Front metal door
– video intercom
– PVC double glazing
– Have external automatic blinds
– Flooring in the rooms – laminate
– Flooring in kitchen and bath – ceramic tile
– Decorative interior doors
Parks and Natural Beauty in Antalya:
A peaceful respite within Antalya’s city centre. This park is delightful with its pools, miniature waterfalls and beautiful fountains which display colourful lights in the evening. Recep Bilgin: This park, located not far from Yavuz Ozcan Park is situated within the city center and is worth a visit to see its architectural design. Konyaalti Apartment in Antalya to buy.
Situated behind Konyaalti Beach, this park provides a nice, shady, cool place for rest and relaxation outside the city.
The Upper Duden Waterfalls, 14 km to the northeast, are unique because you can walk behind the cascade. On the way to Lara Beach, 10 km to the east, are the Lower Duden Waterfalls that plunge straight into the sea. The nearby rest area offers an excellent view of the falls but the view is most spectacular from the sea. Kursunlu Waterfalls and Nilufer Lake, both 18 km from Antalya, are two more places where nature displays her beauty.