Large fashionable apartments in Antalya. It can be an excellent choice for lovers of unobtrusive beauty, with walking distance to all the necessary infrastructure.
FEATURES OF THE APARTMENTS:
- Built in-kitchen,
- 1st class cloakroom furniture,
- built-in wardrobes,
- American panel- doors,
- window shutters ready system,
- ceilings, moving in circles decorated ceilings, spot- lights,
- laminate flooring 1st class,
- 1st grade steel doors windows,
- heat water and sound-insulated walls
- mountain view
- a green area of 5000 m2….
- Completed on: August 2012
Whether you want to buy property or rent, a long list making up the best places to live in Antalya, Turkey, presents you with the Turkish Mediterranean lifestyle in all its glory. Moving to Antalya is taking a journey into one of the country’s most cosmopolitan regions, and potential expats will have a hard time deciding where to live, just because most towns and villages make foreigners feel right at home.
To be clear, when we speak of Antalya, we refer to the region. While the city centre is a functioning metropolis, smaller coastal resorts have also become home to hundreds of foreign expats. So much is their allure, the Antalya region is the second most popular place in Turkey for tourism, and foreign house sales.
Best places to live in Antlaya:
- Lara Beach in Antalya Centre: As one of Antalya’s oldest tourist resorts, the coastal Lara beach neighborhood is also a firm favorite with foreigners of many nationalities who live there all year round. Sandy beaches and the warm Mediterranean waters are a big lure.
- Konyaalti Beach: 20 minutes’ drive from Antalya Airport, Konyaalti is the second most popular place to buy property and live in Antalya. Its beach also appeared on Trip Advisor’s top ten list of sandy havens in Turkey, but the other reason for the increased interest from property investors is the planned Bogacay development that will see Konyaalti become home to a world-class marina.
Large fashionable apartments in Antalya
This property is also available for sale in 2+1 apartment