New Apartments in Antalya for Sale. New apartments in Antalya in the modern complex in Konyaalti Hurma region is recently started to being built with materials of high quality. In the Residence you will enjoy life within the apartments that are designed in a manner of modern architecture.
The project consists of 87 apartment in 4 blocks (1+1 apartments available space 50 m2-65 m2, 2+1 apartments 78 m2, and 2 +1 duplex apartments with 110 m2.
Construction of the project began in February 2014 and completed in August 2015.
– Air conditioners from the first category in all
– Window Blinds PVC insulation for sound and heat
– Spot lighting system and concealed lighting
– Built-in kitchen
– Interior doors of the first category brands
– First category of ceramic bathroom floors, kitchen and corridor
– Flooring in the rooms laminate
– Siemens or Schneider brand materials in all apartments to provide electricity
– Water heaters brand Siemens
– Aluminum roof commentator and lighting in the bathroom
– Glass shower cabin with chrome
– Wall porch of aluminum and glass
– PVC windows and balcony doors- sliding glass
– Heat insulation materials and sound
– Interior walls of the apartment with a thickness of 15 cm (13.5 cm brick and plaster, gypsum raw)
Since its founding in the second century B.C. by Attalus II, a king of Pergamon, who named the city Attaleai after himself, Antalya has been continuously inhabited. The Romans, Byzantines and Seljuks in turn occupied the city before it came under Ottoman rule.
The elegant fluted minaret of the Yivli Minareli Mosque in the center of the city built by the Seljuk sultan Alaeddin Keykubat in the 13th century has become the Antalya’s symbol. The Karatay Medrese (theological college) in the Kaleici district, from the same period, exemplifies the best of Seljuk stone carvings. The two most important Ottoman mosques in the city are the 16th century Murat Pasa Mosque, remarkable for its tile decoration, the 18th century Tekeli Mehmet Pasa Mosque.
Neighboring the marina, the attractive late 19th century Iskele Mosque is built of cut stone and set on four pillars over a natural spring. The Hidirlik Kulesi (tower) was probably originally constructed as a lighthouse in the second century. Today a church, the Kesik Minaret Mosque attests to the city’s long history in its succession of Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk and Ottoman renovations.
When Emperor Hadrian visited Antalya in 130 A.D. a beautifully decorated three arched gate was built into the city walls in his honor.
New Apartments in Antalya for Sale
This property is also available for sale in 2+1 duplex apartment