Residential Complex In Istanbul European Side
The new property for sale in the European side in Istanbul Sisli- Kagithane region. The Residence is located in the heart of the megapolis and is perfect for those who want to live in the center of Istanbul. The Residence has an access to Istanbul’s most valuable transportation road E-5. The Residential complex consists of 2 blocks with 15-storeys each and has of a total of 137 apartments.The total building area is 18.880 m². There are 2+1 apartments with size of 100 m² and 105 m² and 3+1 apartments with 115 m², 130 m² and 135 m².
General features of Residential Complex In Istanbul European Side
- Central combi boiler system.
- Central heating system.
- Heated towel rails in bathrooms panel.
- Cable TV for each unit (decoder required for cable TV).
- Wooden floors parquet for living rooms and bedrooms, granite tiles floor in the kitchen.
- Fully tiled bathrooms.
- Satin plastered walls will be painted and ornamentally wall papers will be applied.
- Granite kitchen worktops.
- Occasional assembly room.
- Hobby Room.
Benefits of the luxury stylish residence in Istanbul European side
- Prime location.
- Affordable competitive prices.
- Easy access to all amenities and facilities.
- Luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Strong capital growth.
- High rental income.
- Low maintenance cost with high prestigious life.
Technical Features of Residential Complex In Istanbul European Side
- 5cm. thick coating will be installed to all exterior walls and balconies for sound and heat insulation.
- Styrofoam insulation used for sound insulation between floors.
- Double aerated concrete and isolation layer will be installed for internal walls.
- Aluminium joinery and double glazed windows and doors.
Safety & Security Precaution
- Remote controlled automatic entrance and exit shutters for auto parks.
- Sprinkler system will be installed for all apartments, common areas and auto parks, fire extinguisher and hose cabinets will take place on all floor hallways.
- Fire escape stairs and fire elevators are pressurized, exhaust system take place at floor hallways and car parks.