Small and modern complex in Side consists of only 8 one-bedroom apartments. The residents of the site can enjoy a swimming pool and professionally designed garden. The project is built according to a very high standard with attention to every detail and high quality level in finish. The property is situated in one of the most well kept areas of Side, only in 700 m from the sandy beach and within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and the beautiful historical town center.
– Spacious lounge with open plan kitchen
– Top quality ceramic tiled floors
– Double glazed PVC windows and patio doors
– Integrated shutters in windows and patio doors
– AC units for cooling and heating in all rooms
– Built-in kitchen appliances and washing machine
– Generously sized garden area with an outdoor swimming pool
– Satellite TV- and internet connection
– 24 hours security
Side, modern Selimiye, principal city and port of ancient Pamphylia, originally situated on the Mediterranean coast west of the mouth of the Manavgat River, in southwestern Turkey. (The site is now inland.) Though the city was founded by Aeolian Greeks, a peculiar non-Greek language was spoken there. Having a good natural harbour and two artificial harbours for larger vessels, it was the most important port in Pamphylia. Alexander the Great occupied the city (333 BCE), and the Rhodian fleet defeated that of the Seleucid king Antiochus III there (190 BCE). In the 1st century BCE Cilician pirates made Side their chief slave market. The great ruins—excavated by the Turks from 1947 to 1966—cover a large, walled promontory; one of the most prominent remains is a colossal theatre, built upon arches and considered one of the finest in Anatolia.
This property is also available for sale in 2+1