Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment
Get your Turkish Citizenship by real estate investment in any Turkish region, city or town. This is an exclusive opportunity to live, work and enjoy Turkish culture at an affordable price.
- The real estate investment should be minimum 250.000 US dollars or more
- The Buyer need to promise and mark the properties registration to keep it minimum 3 years
Steps to obtain Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment.
- First: Obtaining a tax registration number
- Second: Opening a bank account in a Turkish bank
- Third: Buy+register in your name a Turkish property min. worth 250 thousand dollars
- Fourth: Obtain a certificate of conformity
- Fifth: Start the application for the Turkish citizenship.
Requirements of Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment. The real estate investment conditions.
- Buy a property in Turkey worth at least 250.000 USD. Whether the price of a single property or a group of properties, and register the property ownership certificate into your name.
- Preservation of the property or the group of properties for a period of 3 years;however the buyer should promise not to resell within 3 years.
- The value of the property is determined by the Turkish authorities and is declared by the Supervisory Board, called appraisal report
- The price of the property is paid by bank transfer and the transfer is evidenced by bank receipts
- The officially declared value of the property in the land registration office must be at least $ 250,000, property must be key ready and free of any loan debts in its deed records.
- The request for Turkish citizenship is sent to the Turkish Ministry of the Interior, Directorate General of Population and Citizenship, Foreign Affairs Directorate, Ministry of Housing and Development, Land Registration Office.
Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment. The Real Estate investment facts.
- The duration of holding the real estate investment is 3 years
- The property can be sold after three years of purchase
- The wife/spouse of the applicant shall be granted Turkish citizenship, in addition to children less than 18 years of age
- There is no need to apply for residence separately in Turkey in order to obtain Turkish citizenship
- Turkish nationality remains for life and is granted to newborn.
The Real Estate investment required documents.
- Birth certificate
- Social register and family record showing your marital status, in addition to family members such as husband, wife, children, marriage certificate or divorce certificate
- Certificate of death of the husband if the applicant is a widow
- health insurance
- 12 photographs with a white background
- Copy of the passport
- Turkish translations of all documents with a authorization by a Turkish notary.
- Application Forms that must be filled out correctly
Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment. The real estate investment procedures
Support and Duration
- To follow all procedures professionally fast and safe, we recommend and direct you to Turkish lawyer offices, which are specialized in this field and speak your language.
- Time and Duration of the procedures to complete and receive the Turkish nationality is taking approximately 3 – 5 month after application.
Read more detailed in our Article click here, or contact us directly for more information.