Property for sale is located in Antalya, Konyaalti region. The real estate has a great location, it is next to a supermarket, public transport station, taxis, playgrounds, cafes and restaurants. Construction of the project has started in January 2014 and completed in January 2015.
The complex consists of 2 five-story apartment buildings and 40 apartments ( 1 +1, 2 +1, 3 +1 duplex) with American kitchen. The apartments have views of the mountains. Foundation of the building is designed in accordance with the seismic requirements.
Features of the Compound Antalya Property for Sale in Konyaalti
• Wooden gazebo
• Safety Standard Service 24 hours a day
• Automatic garden watering system
• Special lighting and garden area
• Dedicated telephone line between the security guards and each apartment
• 24-hour video surveillance
• Separate building protection
• Satellite TV and Internet
• Precinct high fence
• Each unit is equipped with a complex system of water storage and purification
• Interior finish porches made of high quality marble
• Fully automated elevator
• In the construction materials are used for heat and sound insulation
• Large basement
• At the base of the complex held isolated drainage
Antalya Property for Sale in Konyaalti
– Each room is air-conditioned
– Built-in kitchen: cooker, oven
– Top quality sanitary ware
– Front metal door
– video intercom
– PVC double glazing
– Have external automatic blinds
– Flooring in the rooms – laminate
– Flooring in kitchen and bath – ceramic tile
– Decorative interior doors
This sandy beach is about 12 km to the east of Antalya city center.
Situated on the lower side of Karaalioglu Park, there are steps leading down to the beach which consists of little rocky islands. Beach facilities are available.
Situated near the Antalya Marina in the Kaleici district and located adjacent to Mermerli Park.
This long, pebbled beach lies west of Antalya, where a breathtaking view of the mountains can clearly be seen.
This beautiful beach is situated at Olympos National Park, across from Sican Island.