New real estate for sale is located in Antalya, Konyaalti. The property has great location, it is next to a supermarket, public transport station, taxis, playgrounds, cafes and restaurants.
The complex consists of 2 five-story apartment buildings and 40 apartments ( 1 +1, 2 +1, 3 +1 duplex) with American kitchen. The apartments have views of the mountains. Foundation of the building is designed in accordance with the seismic requirements.
Features of Real Estate for Sale Konyaalti Antalya:
• Wooden gazebo
• Safety Standard Service 24 hours a day
• Automatic garden watering system
• Special lighting and garden area
• Dedicated telephone line between the security guards and each apartment
• 24-hour video surveillance
• Separate building protection
• Satellite TV and Internet
• Precinct high fence
• Each unit is equipped with a complex system of water storage and purification
• Interior finish porches made of high quality marble
• Fully automated elevator
• In the construction materials are used for heat and sound insulation
• Large basement
• At the base of the complex held isolated drainage
• Caretaker at Real Estate for Sale Konyaalti Antalya
Apartment Features of Real Estate for Sale Konyaalti Antalya:
– Each room is air-conditioned
– Built-in kitchen: cooker, oven
– Top quality sanitary ware
– Front metal door
– video intercom
– PVC double glazing
– Have external automatic blinds
– Flooring in the rooms – laminate
– Flooring in kitchen and bath – ceramic tile
– Decorative interior doors
Historical Sites and Monuments in Antalya:
Ancient City Walls:
Since its founding in the 2nd century B.C., Antalya has had a continuous history. The ancient walls flank the city and other sections of the walls are still standing near the marina.
Situated by the ancient city walls, it was part of the old city fortifications in the Kalekapisi Square.
The beautifully decorated, three-arched gate was built in honour of Hadrian when he visited the city in 130 A.D.
This tower was probably first built as a lighthouse in the 2nd century.
This theological school dates from the 13th century and is situated in the Kaleici neighborhood. The stone carvings on the portal and mihrap (prayer niche) are fine examples of Seljuk art.
One of the largest and most interesting monuments is located in Cumhuriyet Square within the city centre. The other one is in the center of Vatan Square.
This quaint area surrounding the Kaleici Marina is full of small hotels, pensions and restaurants as well as restored houses that all help to create the atmosphere for which the city is famous.