Explore New Property In Turkey with Sea View by Maximos Real Estate agency. The property is located in the Konyaatli region of the Antalya close to the beach and markets.
The building consists of 24 apartments. The location of the Residence promises this project to be a good investment opportunity. The Residence is built in 900 m to beach, 150 m to shopping mall and the bazaar.
• Water tank and a pump (air pressure water system),
• Lift for 6 people
• Natural gas heating system
• ”YTONG” roof covering
• Marble stairs
• Motion-sensitive common space illumination
• Central satellite system
• Professional apartment manager.
• There are 2 markets on the ground floor of the block of flats.
• Aluminium electric window shutters in every apartment
• Independent room natural gas heater
• Modern design kitchen
• Built-in oven, cooktop and ventilation hood
• Bathroom cupboard and shower cabin
• French balcony
• Video door phone
• Highly secured apartment entrance door.
Antalya, the Turkish Riviera is the most stunning part of Turkey’s Mediterranean coast. It is typical of Turkey, a thriving modern city, with a historic heart in the centre of Kaleiçi within the old city walls. This area has seen something of a renaissance in recent years, with many of the wooden Ottoman mansions being restored and turned into boutique hotels.
No cars are allowed in the narrow streets of the old town so it is a good place to soak up the atmosphere around the charming harbour. The symbol of Antalya is the fluted minaret or Yivli Minare built by the Seljuks in the 13th century. There are plenty of interesting pieces in the Archaeological Museum, from the Palaeolithic Age right through to Ottoman times.