Buy New Property Antalya Konyaalti. Real estate for sale in Antalya in the new complex in Konyaalti Hurma region is built with materials of high quality. In the Residence you will enjoy life within the apartments that are designed in a manner of modern architecture.
The project consists of 87 apartment in 4 blocks (1+1 apartments available space 50 m2-65 m2, 2+1 apartments 78 m2, and 2 +1 duplex apartments with 110 m2.
Construction of the project began in February 2014 and completed in August 2015.
– Air conditioners from the first category in all
– Window Blinds PVC insulation for sound and heat
– Spot lighting system and concealed lighting
– Built-in kitchen
– Interior doors of the first category brands
– First category of ceramic bathroom floors, kitchen and corridor
– Flooring in the rooms laminate
– Siemens or Schneider brand materials in all apartments to provide electricity
– Water heaters brand Siemens
– Aluminum roof commentator and lighting in the bathroom
– Glass shower cabin with chrome
– Wall porch of aluminum and glass
– PVC windows and balcony doors- sliding glass
– Heat insulation materials and sound
– Interior walls of the apartment with a thickness of 15 cm (13.5 cm brick and plaster, gypsum raw)
It is one of the world’s best-loved tourist resorts, with numerous five-star hotels, holiday villages and entertainment establishments. Besides the chances Antalya offers for skiing on the mountains and then descending to the shore for a swim, the proximity of a great number of archaeological sites and ruins enhances its appeal. There are great works of art from different civilizations at every corner of the city. In the picturesque old quarter of Kaleiçi, narrow, winding streets and old wooden houses abut the ancient city walls.
When Emperor Hadrian visited Phaselis in Antalya in 130 AD, a beautifully-decorated three arched gate with Corinthian columns was built into the city walls in his honour. It was the only entrance through the city walls. The two towers flanking the gate, as well as other sections of the walls, are standing near the marina. The clock tower in Kalekapısı Square was also part of the old city’s towers.
The elegant, fluted minaret of the Yivli Minaret Mosque at the centre of the city, built by the Seljuk Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat in the 13th century, has become Antalya’s symbol. The Karatay Madrasah in the Kaleiçi district, from the same period, exemplifies the best of Seljuk stone carving.
Buy New Property Antalya Konyaalti
This property is also available for sale in 1+1 apartment