The new property to buy in Antalya is located in Konyaalti, in just 1000 m from the sea.
Great location of the real estate object will allow you to be always next to a supermarket, park, public transport, taxis, playground, pharmacies, cafes and bars. The complex has a mountain view from each apartment.
Foundation of the building is designed in accordance with the requirements of the seismic.
The total area of complex is 2410 m2. In total, there are 3 blocks with 58 apartments. All materials used are high class.
• Wooden gazebo
• Safety Standard Service 24 hours a day
• Automatic garden watering system
• Special lighting and garden area
• Dedicated telephone line in each apartment
• 24-hour video surveillance
• Separate building protection
• Satellite TV and Internet
• Precinct high fence
• Each unit is equipped with a complex system of water storage and purification
• Interior finish porches made of high quality marble
• Fully automated elevator
• In the construction materials used for heat and sound insulation
• Large basement
• At the base of the complex held isolated drainage
• Windshield wiper services
Shopping in Antalya:
Some of the best shopping may be found in the Kaleici district, near the city walls. Meander down through the side streets in the old quarters where it’s possible to find anything your heart desires. Old Turkish kilims, original gold jewelry, leather products, natural cotton clothing, handmade wood items as well as traditional Turkish handicrafts abound here. Ataturk, Cumhuriyet and Isiklar are the three other shopping avenues. Don’t miss the colorful open air vegetable and fruit market, the place for food shopping as well as a great place for capturing that perfect picture.
Beaches in Antalya:
This sandy beach is about 12 km to the east of Antalya city centre.
Situated on the lower side of Karaalioglu Park, there are steps leading down to the beach which consists of little rocky islands. Beach facilities are available.
Situated near the Antalya Marina in the Kaleici district and located adjacent to Mermerli Park.
This long, pebbled beach lies west of Antalya, where a breathtaking view of the mountains can clearly be seen.
This beautiful beach is situated at Olympos National Park, across from Sican Island.