Beachfront Apartments In Alanya Turkey
A stunning beachfront property located in the small resort town of Alanya Kestel. All apartments will benefit from an unobstructed sea view.
Features of the Complex at Beachfront Apartments In Alanya Turkey:
- Beachfront Location (Access via Private Underpass )
- Uninterrupted Sea View from all Apartments
- On-Site Management Office
- Changing Rooms
- Showers and Cooling –Off Room
- Central Satellite TV system
- On-site Maintenance and Ground Keeping services
- Heat and Sound Insulation
Features of the units at Beachfront Apartments In Alanya Turkey:
- Bespoke press paneled interior doors.
- Full quality furniture package to include L-form sofa, coffee table, TV unit and LCD TV, custom made curtains, bedstead with mattress and headboard, bedside cabinets, wardrobe, dining table and 4 chairs, table and 4 chairs for the balcony (or terrace).
- Cloaks cupboard in hallway
- Full range of Quality White Goods
- Electrical Water Heater
- Steel Entrance Door
- Ceramic Tiled Flooring throughout
- Bespoke Kitchen Cabinets
- Granite Work-surface with in-built Chrome Sink
- Ceramic Tiled Bathroom with High Quality Sanitaryware
Alanya is a holiday resort located on the south coasts of Turkey with its popular and still-breathing ancient history. The city’s unique, natural and blue flagged beaches lie along the south shores. The summer passes by quite hot, leaving no decent rain while the winter is warm and rainy in this city, where you can feel the Mediterranean climate’s soft touch on your skin. In winter, the air temperature is 14°C while the sea’s is 18°C and in summer, the air’s is 27°C while the sea’s is 25°C on average. Snow is regarded as an impossible natural event here
Toros Mountains, with their heights exceeding 2 thousand meters, look like a coat sewed with snow. There are 20 rivers flowing from the top of mountains to Mediterranean Sea, carrying the melting snow as water in the fresh time of spring. Therefore, each valley here is a beautiful, pleasurable picnic area on its own with racetracks for rafting! Plateaus on the hills host a great green finch. There are ideal areas both for Jeep safari and trekking. Even just beyond the walls of Castle of Alanya can there 16 endemic (a plant unique to the place it grows) plants be found.