New apartments in Antalya for living and vacations. Original spacious apartments contain a high standard of quality, convenience and comfort.
Features of New family Apartment in Antalya:
• consists of 34 apartments and 2 blocks.
• Door window insulated glass (4 +12 +4)
• Building facade insulation
• 1 grain-resistant silicone exterior harsh conditions class paint
• Stairs are covered with high class beige marble
• All stainless steel elevator doors, satin chrome
• Highclass exterior PVC door and window joinery
• Fire-extinguishing • Indoor parking and outdoor parking
• Contemporary landscape and fully automatic irrigation system
• Apartments are supplied with audio and video security
• Sports fields
• Reception at the entrance
• New family Apartment in Antalya
Antalya Province is located on the Mediterranean coast of south-west Turkey, between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean sea. It’s a gateway to Turkey’s southern Mediterranean region.
Antalya Province is the centre of Turkey’s tourism industry, attracting 30% of foreign tourists visiting Turkey. Its capital city of the same name was the world’s third most visited city by number of international arrivals in 2011, displacing New York. Antalya is Turkey’s biggest international sea resort. The province of Antalya corresponds to the lands of ancient Pamphylia to the east and Lycia to the west. It features a shoreline of 657 km (408 mi) with beaches, ports, and ancient cities scattered throughout, including the World Heritage Site Xanthos. The provincial capital is Antalya city with a population of 1,001,318.
Antalya is the fastest-growing province in Turkey; with a 4.17% yearly population growth rate between years 1990–2000, compared with the national rate of 1.83%. This growth is due to a fast rate of urbanization, particularly driven by tourism and other service sectors on the coast.
This property is also available for sale in 1+1