Explore Quality Antalya Turkish Real Estate for Sale by Maximos Real Estate Agency. Our estate properties in Antalya are offered affordable prices and this particular property is built-in the Konyaalti region and has mountain view and is located close to the Blue Flag beach. In a walking distance there are schools, hospitals, post office, major banks, supermarkets, local bazaar and public transportation.
* A separate building for security
* A security camera system recording 24 hours
* Swimming pool for kids and grown-ups
* A specially designed, safe elevator with VVF system
* parking lot
* Sauna and fitness
* special building entrance for the disabled
* A nicely designed garden and landscape
Residence, which will earn your appreciation with its landscape and building features, will carry you to an atmosphere of trust, peace and happiness and relieve the exhaustion of the day through its following features in which you will spend most of your time:
* Special design kitchen cabinets, bathroom ceramics and furniture
* A wardrobe in cloakroom, and dressing rooms
* interior doors
* lighting with spots, led equipped decorative plasterboard ceiling
* Air conditioning
* Colored screen entry phone
* 5 satellite receivers and TV connection in each room
* Decorative TV unit
* Thermopylae with Argon gas system, PVC windows and shutters
* Steel door with full security
Aspendos: A photogenic Seljuk bridge crosses the Kopru River from the road to Aspendos, 49 km east of Antalya. The road continues to the ancient city of Aspendos a site which is dominated by the best preserved theatre of antiquity with seating for 15.000. The galleries, stage decorations and acoustics all reflect the ability of the architect Zenon. Close to the theatre, basilica and agora lay the remains of an aqueduct, one of the largest in Anatolia.
Phaselis: Situated at the foot of Mt. Tahtali (Olympos), 15 km south of Kemer, the three harbours of Phaselis were the reason for its historical role as a commercial centre. The view of Mt. Tahtali from the south harbour is particularly spectacular. The sheltered, pebbled and sandy beaches around the bays are delightful and the waters here are calm and safe for children and young swimmers. The ruins of aqueducts, agoras, baths, a theatre, Hadrian’s Gate, and an acropolis underline the city’s historical importance.
This property is also available for sale in 1+1 apartment , 2+1 apartment and 4+1 apartment