Modern apartment in Antalya in the new complex in Konyaalti Hurma region built with materials of high quality. In the Residence you will enjoy life within the apartments that are designed in a manner of modern architecture.
Construction of the project began in February 2014 and completed in August 2015.
The project consists of 87 apartment in 4 blocks (1+1 apartments available space 50 m2-65 m2, 2+1 apartments 78 m2, and 2 +1 duplex apartments with 110 m2.
Advantages of Modern Real Estate Antalya:
– Air conditioners from the first category in all room
– Window Blinds PVC insulation for sound and heat
– Spot lighting system and concealed lighting
– Built-in kitchen
– Interior doors of the first category brands
– First category of ceramic bathroom floors, kitchen and corridor
– Flooring in the rooms laminate
– Siemens or Schneider brand materials in all apartments to provide electricity
– Water heaters brand Siemens
– Aluminum roof commentator and lighting in the bathroom
– Glass shower cabin with chrome
– Wall porch of aluminum and glass
– PVC windows and balcony doors- sliding glass
– Heat insulation materials and sound
– Interior walls of the apartment with a thickness of 15 cm (13.5 cm brick and plaster, gypsum raw)
Modern Real Estate Antalya
The region around Antalya offers sights of astonishing natural beauty as well as awesome historical remains. You can walk behind the cascade, a thrilling experience, at the Upper Düden Waterfalls, 14 km northeast of Antalya. On the way to Lara Beach, the Lower Düden Waterfalls plunge straight into the sea. The nearby rest area offers an excellent view of the falls; the view is even more spectacular from the sea. Kursunlu Waterfalls and Nilüfer Lake, both 18 km from Antalya are two more places of superb natural beauty.
The sandy Lara Beach lies about 12 km to the east. Closer to Antalya, but to the west, the long, pebbled Konyaalti Beach offers a view of the breathtaking Taurus mountain range. A little further the Bey Dagi (Olympos) National Park and Topcam Beach provide more splendid vistas. There are camping grounds at the north end of the park should you decide to linger amid the natural beauty. For a panoramic view of the area, drive to the holiday complex on top of the Tünektepe Hill.